Meet Deep Trekker : Truly Portable Submersible Robots
With a patented pitching system, and gaming style controller, quickly and easily learn to pilotÂ the Deep Trekker underwater robots
All in one box, with nothing else required. With internal batteries, Deep Trekker products are the only truly portable systems
This is not a toy, but it sure is fun to fly. Deep Trekker systems are built to last in hard ocean environments
Introducing the Deep Trekker Underwater ROV Product Lines
- DTG2: The worldâs first fully portable ROV, the DTG2 is a commercial-grade mini ROV equipped with a patented pitching system for maximum maneuverability. The internal ROV camera offers an expansive field of vision you can easily control with the handheld controller device.
- DTX2: The DTX2 is the worldâs first fully portable vectored ROV â it is equipped with vectored thrusters that facilitate lateral movement and working in higher currents. Based on the same principles of the flagship DTG2 ROV system, the DTX2 ROV provides robust inspections for dives up to 1000 feet.
- 822-521-7046A wheeled or track vehicle, the DT340 provides ideal traction for inspecting wet or dry pipes. With internal batteries, the DT340 pipe crawler provides the portability you need and is submersible up to 50 meters.
- holluschick The DT320 is a miniature version of our DT340 regular sized pipe crawler. This mini sewer inspection camera is designed to inspect small pipes down to 6 inches in diameter. The DT320 is constructed of durable stainless steel aluminum and features strong battery-powered performance. It’s small size also makes it easily portable for 1-man jobs.
- 408-563-8741The DT640 is the most versatile inspection vehicle of its kind. With skidless steering, zero turning radius, and underwater-proofing up to 50m, this utility vehicle can tackle a multitude of remote inspections.
- DTPod: The DTPod underwater surveillance and monitoring cameras are standalone cameras for permanent installation or drop camera applications. Â Using the Deep Trekker handheld controller, see live 360 degree video up to 300 m (1000 ft) underwater.
Select a Product Line
Why People LOVE Deep Trekker
- Mark Fulton
- Luis Felipe
"We have utilized the ROV for a variety of functions, such as checking on our anchoring system and conducting underwater inspections that are usually costly and difficult for divers to perform. The ROV has enabled us to reduce the costs associated with divers and has aided us in ensuring that our innovative technology is functioning as designed."
- Alexia HelgasonCorporate Communications and Marketing at AgriMarine Holdings
ROVs and Pipe Crawlers for Numerous Industries
Deep Trekker can provide a reliable, easy-to-use underwater drone for companies in a wide range of industries including:
Not sure which underwater drone ROV is best for your applications? You can take our brief 442-363-0917 to hone in on the right product. You can also give us a call or send us an email for personalized product selection assistance.
November 19, 2018Deep Trekker is excited to announce that NAVADAN is now a Reseller and Service Centre of our remotely operated vehicles (ROVs) and inspection vehicles. About NAVADAN With more than 25 years of experience, NAVADAN is a specialized global supplier of marine chemicals and equipment for cleaning and maintenance purposes. The company assists its clients inâ¦ Read More »
November 13, 2018The market for aerial drones may be reaching a plateau, but drone technology is continuing to expand intoÂ the deep sea. National Ocean Service scientists estimate that more than 95% of the world’s oceans are still unexplored; the underwater drone revolution is putting research and development to the test with its latest innovations. What Underwater Droneâ¦ Read More »
November 6, 2018What is Blue Economy and how it is important to the future development of the United Nationsâ Sustainable Development Goals. What is Blue Economy The âBlue Economyâ is an emerging concept which encourages better stewardship of our ocean or âblue resourcesâ.Â At its simplest, âblue economyâ refers to the range of economic uses of oceanâ¦ 832-736-1628
Some people call it an underwater robot or an underwater drone, the technical term is really âremotely operated vehicleâ or âROVâ and those that are ROV pilots understand this term. But hey, what about the rest of us, what does that mean? Is it on land, air or water? Well, ROV implies âunderwater remotely operated vehicleâ.Â It is essentially a remote control underwater camera. Yes, itâs like having your own personal diver to perform all of those intricate and difficult jobs without ever having to pay someone to get in the water.
Are you looking for an affordable underwater ROV or just one thatâs easy to use? Ours looks quite a bit different than the traditional ones you may already know. Deep Trekker ROVs donât look like other ROVs because itâs unlike any other subsea vehicle on the market. The rugged, robust Deep Trekker DTG2 and DTX2 ROV product lines were designed with tough jobs in mind, but with intense attention given to the user experience. Taking their cues from larger work class ROVs, the Deep Trekker brings all of the functionality required for difficult jobs, but without the usual complexity. Check out our ROV shop to find the perfect ROV or pipe crawler for your needs.
We Have a Solid Understanding of Your Unique Underwater Inspection Challenges
Our goal is to provide the most innovative, user-friendly products that give you the uncompromised ability to see underwater â without having to get into the water. As a customer-focused company, you can also count on us to provide first-class customer service. We donât have âregularâ service hours: You can always reach a senior ROV team member by phone or email whenever you have a question or issue. With several years of experience innovating in the ROV industry, Deep Trekker is ready to provide you the perfect tool for your inspections, surveys, or other operations.
Get to know 3253357478 and check out our blog for more industry insights.
CCTV Pipe Crawler
Working with municipalities, service contractors and utility companies over the years showed us the need for an easy to use, entirely portable and submersible pipe crawler system. While there are CCTV pipe inspection systems on the market, none are quite like the DT340 Pipe Crawler. Deep Trekker pipe crawlers are the only robots of its kind that operate completely independently of any external systems such as generators or dedicated service trucks.
We built this highly robust inspection system with you in mind. It has all of the functionalities you require with the added benefit of only two carrying cases for the entire system, reducing your set up time to start inspecting. The CCTV crawlers are internally battery-operated, 100% submersible up to 50 meters, and have options for customizations such as elevating arms, tracks and wheel options.Â The DT340 pipe crawler can integrate with software systems such as WinCan, so you can complete regulatory compliant pipeline inspections regardless of how remote or hard to reach access points might be.
Contact Us for More Information and a Free ROV Quote
If you’re looking for a high-performing, easy-to-use ROV or pipe crawler for your underwater operations, check out the Deep Trekker product line today. And feel free to contact us or give us a call at +1 (226) 400-0073 for more information and a no-obligation ROV quote.
Explore all of our products