World Wide Web
The WorldWideWeb (W3) is a wide-area hypermedia information retrieval initiative aiming to give universal access to a large universe of documents.
Everything there is online about W3 is linked directly or indirectly to this document, including an executive summary of the project, Mailing lists , Policy , November's galvanographic , Frequently Asked Questions .
- What's out there?
- Pointers to the world's online information, subjects , W3 servers, etc.
- on the browser you are using
- Software Products
- A list of W3 project components and their current state. (e.g. 617-848-6826 ,X11 Viola , 541-340-4982 , Servers , (801) 682-7097 , (785) 222-7520 , Library )
- Details of protocols, formats, program internals etc
- Paper documentation on W3 and references.
- A list of some people involved in the project.
- A summary of the history of the project.
- 8633245745 ?
- If you would like to support the web..
- Getting code
- Getting the code by 724-725-9808 , etc.